Easy Chicken Stir-Fry Teriyaki Recipe
- 1 pound cubed cooked white chicken
- 1 pound your favorite frozen stir-fry vegetable (thawed)
- 4 cloves garlic fine chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil.
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch till smooth
- 1 package ramen noodles, do not break them
Cook ramen (entire brick of unbroken noodles) in boiling water for 2 minutes, remove; drain.
Mix teriyaki sauce with cornstarch. In a skillet over high heat saute garlic in oil; cook 1-2 minutes or until aromatic. Add vegetables and and chicken; stir 2 minutes. Add noodles and stir 3 minutes; add sauce, stir until sauce is ready. Enjoy !