TERIYAKI STIR FRY
A great teriyaki stir fry recipe to try !
* 1/2 Cup hot water(helps the honey stir up easier)
* 1/3 Cup soy sauce
* 1/4 Cup honey(spray measuring cup with cooking spray, the honey comes out easier)
* 3/4 tsp ground ginger or 1 Tbsp. minced fresh ginger shopping list
* 1 lb. beef flank steak, or chicken breast, or pork, cut into thin strips **(Place the meat in the freezer for a little bit before slicing. It makes it easier to handle and slice)**
* 2 tsp olive oil
* 2 Cups broccoli
* 1 medium onion, chopped
* 1/2 Cup green pepper, chopped
* 1/2 Cup red pepper, chopped
* 1 Cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
* 1 small can baby corn
* 1 tsp. cornstarch
* Hot cooked rice or noodles, optional
* In a bowl, mix the first 5 ingredients.
* Pour 1/2 cup into a zip lock bag; add meat. Seal bag, turn to coat.
* Refrigerate for 1 hour. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
* Drain & discard marinade from the meat.
* In a large nonstick skillet or wok, stir fry meat in batches in oil for 2-3 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove & keep warm.
* Add broccoli, onion, peppers, mushrooms & baby corn to the pan; stir fry for 1-2 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
* Return meat to pan.
* Combine cornstarch & reserved marinade until smooth; stir into meat mixture.
* Bring to a boil; cook & stir until thickened.
* The Teriyaki stir fry is ready to serve over rice or noodles if desired...nice ! Enjoy it with friends !